de.NBI Logo

News Archive

31.01.2019 SILVA Release 138 further delayed

Dear SILVA community, we are very sorry, but the release of SILVA 138 will be delayed until approximately June/July 2019. The main reason is that we had to change several of our "third-party" data providers since the providers we used were not longer up-to-date. This caused the need for refactoring parts of the software pipeline, which took longer then expected. We are working with high pressure on the new release.[more]